Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Welcome to the Teva Games in Vail, CO

This year I was fortunate enough to have REI send me up to Vail to cover the Teva Mountain Games. And I have to say that between the open bar (thanks GoPro) and the amazing events I had an absolute blast!

To read the full trip report on the games, please go to my blog hosted by REI.



Chelsea Rude climbing for Team USA at the World Cup Bouldering Comp.



Climber running a lap up the wall during the qualifying round.




Ian Dory pulling down for Team USA.




Freestyle kayak competitor taking one more practice run in Gore Creek.



Pandemonium at the raft cross event.



Raft cross competitor jumping in for his boat after it was swallowed by 'The Hole.'



Even the pups can get in on the action at the Eukanuba Dock Dogs Big Air Comp.




Catching some big air at the Teva slopestyle event.

No comments:

Post a Comment